An apple corer is a simple little kitchen tool that looked like an over-sized peeler. You use it to cut out the core from a whole apple and then can slice the apple into rounds. This is also helpful for making other apple dishes like apple chips or stewed apples.
Apple Granola Sandwich
- 1 firm apple
- 1-2 tablespoons peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate granola
- Use apple corer to remove core from your apple. Watch your fingers!
- Spread a thin layer of peanut or almond butter on each half of your sandwich. My apple made three sandwiches.
- Sprinkle granola on peanut butter and press the two halves to make your sandwich!
|Gather your ingredients|
|Core the apple|
|Assemble the sandwiches|
Thank you for visiting my blog!