This sweet treat has a mystery ingredient...but you'd never guess it from the flavor!
Maple Bourbon Chocolate Mousse
- 2 ripe avocadoes
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave or over a double boiler - your call.
- Pop all of the ingredients into your food processor or blender and blend until very smooth. If you can stand it, let it chill in the fridge for a few hours.