- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 cup shredded cheese - Swiss is yummy
- 1-2 teaspoons minced rosemary
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 8 ounces of asparaguss, or so
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 and spray a pie plate with non-stick spray.
- Warm a skillet over medium heat and melt butter. Add onions, mushrooms and garlic and saute for a few minutes or until tender. Plop the veggies into the prepared pie plate.
- Whisk the eggs, shredded cheese, half and half, rosemary, salt and pepper together in a medium bowl. Pour mixture over cooked veggies.
- Rinse asparagus and arrange lovingly over the egg mixture. Pop into the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until the edges are brown, the quiche has puffed up and a knife inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
- Let rest for a few minutes for easier slicing.