- We have limited nutrition education - if you don't know how to read a
food label, why we need carbohydrates, or what a vitamin is, how can
you evaluate what you need to be healthy and avoid quacks who aren't
invested in your health and wellness
- We have a lot of quacks (who sound smart) - a registered dietitian is your nutrition expert you can trust
- Learning to cook efficiently saves you time and money
- Food manufacturers want to sell food - not health - on our grocery store tour, you'll learn to navigate the store like a champ!
- BrideBod fits your busy schedule - services are available in Oxford and Cincinnati, via skype, phone and in person
- The Real Food Challenge is an exciting 3-week challenge that connects you to seasonal eating and provides you with new recipes and menus
- Your future spouse is invited too - learning together keeps you two united as a team and sets you two up for success (preventing the common weight gain after marriage)
- Cooking lessons are an awesome experience for you and your bridesmaids
- Holly Larson is a registered dietitian. She is providing education, not selling meal plans or shakes you need to buy forever - her goal is for you and your health to be self sufficient
- Real food is delicious.
BrideBod: Cultivate Your Marriage on a Foundation of Health and Wellness
"Holly at BrideBod is such an amazing coach and cheerleader! She has changed how I view healthy eating. Instead of saying, “Now you eat vegetables. No more cake for you.”, she says eat your vegetables and once in a while eat a little cake! She reinforces the things you should know: eat fruits and veggies and moderation is the key. But she doesn't make you feel guilty for slipping a little. Because you aren't just changing your body, you're changing your life when you let Holly guide you!"
Sincerely,Finally Getting It!
Enroll here for the BrideBod service package